Feel safe, clean, and comfortable in your home or business.
With the recent rise in infections from COVID-19, we understand it’s more important than ever to keep our spaces clean and disinfected. Let our team give your family and business colleagues peace of mind.
Disinfect and Protect
Our team will disinfect and treat your home or business by fogging and misting our non-alcohol based commercial grade disinfectant.
We will target all areas from high traffic spaces such as door handles, table tops, and light switches to inaccessible areas with a safe, commercial grade disinfectant that kills up to 99.99% of bacteria.
Our disinfection and sanitisation services are available to:
- Residential Homes
- Childcare Centres
- Old Age & Long Term Care Facilities
- And More…
Contact us for more information about where we will provide our disinfection services.
Why should you choose us to keep your spaces clean?
We’re proud to use a commercial grade disinfectant surface spray that provides our customers with the following peace of mind:
- Kills 99.9% of Pathogens
- Provides Non-Stop Protection
- Human Friendly/Eco Friendly
- Broad Spectrum
- Bonds To Surfaces
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Pure South disinfectant?
Pure South is a non-alcohol based commercial grade disinfectant that we use for our sanitisation and disinfection service. When this product is applied with a mist sprayer, it is a simple & effective way to kill bacteria and protect surfaces continually for up to 24 hours.
Why is the disinfectant you use better than just wiping surfaces with bleach or some other disinfectant?
Our commercial grade disinfectant is not only superior to bleach as a product, it can be easily applied to all types of surfaces (frequented or not). It can be easy to miss a spot when wiping a bench or area with bleach yourself. Our fogging method means that the disinfectant reaches areas that you simply can’t get too, or would take a very long time to get too.
What bacteria does your sanitisation and disinfection service treat?
We use Pure South commercial disinfectant which will kill 99.99% of germs & pathogens including Legionella, E. Coli, Pseudomonas, Staphylococcus aureus, Enterococcus Hirare, Salmonella & Aspergillus Niger.
How do you apply the disinfectant?
We apply the Pure South Commercial Grade Disinfectant within your home using an aerosol generating mist sprayer. This method of application means we can distribute the sanitising product evenly to all surfaces within your home.
How long will this service last?
After application you will have up to 24 hours continuous protection on retouch areas (i.e. kitchen bench tops) & up to 30 days on untouched surfaces.
Do I need to do a heavy clean of my house before having my place sanitised/disinfected?
No, you do not need to do a heavy clean before our service — your regular clean will do! We just ask that you give your benchtops a quick wipe over to clean food particles and any dirt from the surface. We also recommend that any dishes, plates and cutlery in sinks be washed and put away in cupboards prior to sanitisation service.
Is the service safe for me, my family, and my pets?
Yes, as a close-knit family business, the safety of your family and your beloved pets is our top priority! This disinfectant is safe as long as you stay out of the area for at least 2 hours after the service has finished giving the disinfectant mist time to settle. This way, no particles remain in the air for you or your pets to inhale. After the mist has settled it is completely safe!
Do I need to cover food?
Yes, it is always best practise to cover or put away food items whenever having a pest or disinfecting service conducted.
Do I need to pick up my child’s toys and put them away?
No, there is no need to put away toys as the disinfectant products are safe to apply over these types of items including floor surfaces, walls, ceilings, benchtops, lounges, bedding and many other surfaces & fabrics such as leather, steel, plastic rubber & wood.
Do I have to leave my home while you conduct the service?
Yes, you will need to be out of your home for a minimum of 2 hours from the time the service is complete. Although the products we use are safe, they are applied as a fine aerosol mist throughout the home during the treatment and they need time to settle.
Does the treatment leave an odour?
No, there will be no lingering odour when you return to your home after observing the 2-hour re-entry period wait time. However, there is an immediate odour while the product is being applied through buildings via the misting process.
Is your service safe for a person who suffers from Asthma or other respiratory issues?
Yes, this service is safe for individuals who suffer from Asthma or other respiratory issues as long as you follow the re-entry period recommendations of a 2-hour wait time as per the manufacturers label.
Will electrical equipment be affected by this treatment?
No, and rest assured we will use our own drop sheets to cover and protect any electrical equipment such as televisions, computer towers, etc before applying the treatment.
Do the products you use stain or mark surfaces?
No they do not stain or mark surfaces. Pure South has widely tested the product we use on many different surface types.
How often should I have this service done?
This can only be answered by the homeowner, tenant or business owner as individual or commercial budget constraints for regular treatments may be an issue.
Feel free to contact us to discuss this further.
Can you service my work environment?
Yes, our service is suitable for restaurants, childcare facilities, aged care, schools, gymnasiums, public transport, warehouses, bathrooms, places of food preparation, hotels, cruise ships, planes, streets & large public open spaces.
If you’re unsure whether or not we can provide a service to your workplace, get in touch!