We want you to feel safe and comfortable in your home. Further to that, we want you to feel that way long after we’ve performed your treatment! That is why we guarantee our work. We work hard to stand by our customers and these guarantees exist to show you that we don’t stop caring about you when our trucks pull away.
Our Pest Free +Plus Guarantee
- In the unlikely event that you still have these pests inside your home after 6 weeks, we will come back out and re-treat the affected area at no cost to you.
- If you continue to have these pests inside your home 6 weeks after the re-treatment, we will return again and re-treat the infested areas.
- If you continue to have these pests inside your home 6 weeks after the second re-treatment, we will return to conduct a full Deluxe Treatment at zero cost to you. Or, if you have lost faith in us, we will pay for another company of your choosing to conduct their equivalent of a Deluxe Treatment.
We Guarantee Both Chemical Soil and Physical Termite Barriers
We guarantee your Termite Management Systems will not allow subterranean termites to cause damage to your property for the life expectancy written in your certificate of treatment.
If subterranean termites do cause damage to your property, we will cover the cost to rectify the damage caused by the termites and undertake work to prevent further damage at no cost to you. To be eligible to make a warranty claim, you must:
- Have ensured your home had a timber pest inspection performed by a licensed professional at least every 12 months. (Please note: if the licensed pest control professional recommended more frequent inspections, then these must have been maintained).
- Not have breached the barrier created by the Termite Management System, or damaged it.
- Not have introduced the termites into your home by furniture, project materials, etc.
- Have had a complete chemical soil or physical termite barrier installed; partial barriers and barriers that use bait stations are excluded from this warranty.
We will not cover the costs if subterranean termites entered your home:
- from an area we listed as a limitation in the Subterranean Termite Treatment Proposal, Certificate of Installation, or both.
- due to poor building design or practices.
- due to a violation of the Terms & Conditions listed in the Certificate of Installation.
Booties: We guarantee we will not dirty your floors while conducting your inspections or treatments. If you prefer that people don’t wear shoes inside your home, we will wear clean indoor booties over our boots. If you ask us to wear booties and we don’t, you will get a free pair of movie tickets!