Who We Work With
These are people and companies who make our jobs easier and our work stronger. We appreciate their support and welcome additional partnership suggestions as well.
When we perform pest inspections we often find termite damage, fungal decay in timbers, and conditions that are conducive to termites. To make life easier for you, we have compiled a list of trusted contractors to help you rectify any issues outlined in your inspection and report.
If we identified an internal leak, or potential leak from identifying a high moisture reading, then you need a plumber. These damp conditions are highly conducive to termites and we recommend rectifying them immediately. We recommend getting in touch with the stellar team at Plumbers QLD to fix leaks and moisture issues. They can help with:
- conducting isolated pressure testing to identify and rectify internal leaks.
- resealing wet areas such as bathrooms and showers.
- Repairing damaged storm water pipes
- Roof and guttering leak investigations and repairs
- Fixing leaking outdoor taps
- Rectifying damaged or poorly positioned air-conditioning water overflow pipes.
For all other issues (excluding electrical), we recommend the great team at First Response Maintenance Solutions. They can help with:
- Rectifying termite damage
- Replacing timbers damaged from termites or fungal decay
- Resealing leaking windows and doors
- Rectifying site drainage issues
- Fixing or replacing damaged retaining walls
- Landscaping to remove vegetation too close to the home and where weep holes are partially covered
- Lifting and replacing decking timbers
- Cutting concrete
If rodents or termites have caused damage to your home or business’ electrical wires, we trust Safe T Electrical to get the job done right! Note, they service the Sunshine Coast only.
Body Corporate Managers
We’ve worked with these body corporate management agencies for many years. We’ve built an excellent communication process with these companies and the owners and tenants so that people are always aware of service dates. We’re grateful for the seamless administrative assistance we get from the following businesses!
When we partner with a real estate, the property managers look after the tenants and the maintenance requirements of owners’ investment properties. We contact a property manager when one of their buildings is due for a service to ensure the owner wants to go ahead. Next up, we build a work order and after approval we contact the tenant and arrange a convenient time for a service. We bill the real estate and they make payment to us and provide any reports back to the owner as needed. We often work with: